Why do I have a Stubborn Weight loss problem?
It is not always a simple matter of proper diet and exercise to lose stubborn weight, or popping the right weight loss pill and taking meal replacement shakes.
As a holistic doctor, I will check the following variables:
- Low thyroid function.
- High cortisol levels.
- Blood sugar issues and insulin resistance.
- Toxicity; it’s not “if”, it’s “how much”.
- Biliary tract congestion/dysfunction.
- Food allergies/hypersensitivities.
- Reproductive hormone imbalances.
- Suppressed emotions, using food for comfort to relieve stress.
- Side effects of drugs.
- Intestinal dysbiosis/candida.
- Intestinal parasites.
- Poor dietary habits.
- Genetic predisposition.
- Low level of digestive enzymes.
- Allergic reaction to your own fat cells?
So, I am reluctant to suggest any diet, shake, weight loss pill or program until I have explored the issues above with you. Otherwise, it can be an exercise in frustration, a waste of your time, your money and energy.
If you are serious about losing weight, please fill in the form below. Once the doctor has reviewed your clinical weight loss questionnaire:
- You will receive a free 10 minute phone consult.
- Dr. Cushing will discuss with you an individualized weight loss program.
- It will be put together based on your individualized needs.
- It will rapidly safely get you to your goal weight.
- It will take in to account your medical condition and any prescription drugs you are taking.