We Use Physician Grade Whole food Supplements, Homeopathy and Herbs
Why Use Supplements?
There are the 5 major reasons why we recommend the use of supplements:
- Depleted soils due to lack of crop rotation and industrial farming causes our foods’ mineral and vitamin content to become significantly depleted.
- Long transit time for food deliveries. Foods are picked weeks or even months before they end up on the grocery store shelves. Most fruits and vegetables are rarely picked when they are fully ripe, and so do not contain the maximum nutritional value.
- Overcooking and over processing foods results in the loss of nutritional value with vitamins, enzymes, and minerals greatly reduced.
- Not eating regularly and well-balanced meals.
- Digestive absorption issues due to disease, inflammation, and food allergies.
Why use Whole food Supplements?
Most isolated and/or synthetic vitamin and mineral fragments are not easily assimilated by the digestive system. These are then flushed out of the body before they can be put to use. The difference between whole food supplements or nutritionally dense phytonutrients and inexpensive synthetic vitamins is similar to the difference between organic brown rice and white rice, or between fresh organic orange juice and an ascorbic acid tablet.
Finally, concentrated whole food supplements provide superior nutrition and clinical healing effects. Not all companies however are trustworthy; and with all the products available today you may be tempted to buy “less expensive” items on the internet. Unfortunately, these are often counterfeit and overpriced. I suggest you rely on our researched, doctor tested brands only, that have a long track record of integrity and high quality and reliably produce good clinical results.
The real benefits:
- Our recommended supplements help heal your organs, glands and tissues by supplying the missing dietary nutrients in a whole, easily assimilated form.
- Taking these types of supplements greatly increases your energy and natural immunity.